CNB 4.11% 38.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Agreed, The thing I like about this management is their strong...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Agreed,

The thing I like about this management is their strong character. It was noted that in the beginning of the COVID issue they took respective reduced salaries and fee reductions of 20-50%, a board more concerned about the longevity and survival of the business over lining their own pockets.

The report is well written, all announcements appear professional and consistent from a branding aspect, this is a team of people who understand how to develop and structure a strong company and provide a sense of security in their investments.

The salaries are all also very modest showing their belief in the ability of the company to generate significant shareholder return, there are just too many signals that indicate this is NOT a lifestyle company cashing in on the current gold boom.

I'd like to increase my holdings but I have to be conservative, I'm still young so there will be more opportunities in life for me yet (though being able to retire in the next few years sounds very ideal).

In saying that, I have a small stash I can probably tap into if the SP hits 30c haha

Cheers and Good luck to everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $65.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 40.5¢ 35.5¢ $92.90K 245.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2777 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.