AD1 0.00% 0.9¢ ad1 holdings limited

Hi mate, asked this question quite directly and I was satisfied...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Hi mate, asked this question quite directly and I was satisfied with the response. Left me with no doubt as to the contracts validity. Its another one that I'm not sure we are going to get an announcement saying it has been fully implemented or completed. Could be a staged implementation? Perhaps customers are gradually being moved over to the new set up? Could also be the upgrades they are undertaking for USS as shown in the investor presso timeline graph...could be a combo of all three, not quite certain tbh

Nice to see some new faces in the top 20 Top 20 have increased their holdings from 56.28% to 58.94% so a slight tightening of the register. Numbers 13, 17 and 18 are gone from the last t20, if they have sold out all that they held then that accounts for circa 13 million of the volume since Feb, I have a feeling we are very close to seeing the last of the sellers at these level, myself and others have seen the value down here and an increase in s/p is imminent I feel.

I think we should see some interest leading up to the next quarterly as the numbers should be quite good imo. With all that's going on AOM wise surely we must be pushing close to $2 million a quarter revenue, maybe $1.7 worst case?

Looking forward to news on the Apply Direct Software, that one really interest me, going to tie in really well to all that AOM is doing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.088M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 604174 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4290165 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.