SOR 0.00% 4.5¢ strategic elements limited

Ha! This story reminds me of a similar stunt some of us pulled...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Ha! This story reminds me of a similar stunt some of us pulled when I was a teenager attending apprentice college. One of our lecturers had parked his smallish car not far from a row of cast iron poles supporting a verandah. The gap between the poles was less than one foot longer than his car. A group of us got around the car and bounced it into the gap, lining the poles up along the centreline of the car. There was NO WAY he could have driven it out. We never heard anything more about it so have no idea what the outcome was or how he liberated his car. Maybe a group of lecturers helped him bounce it back out again. Now both he and whoever rescued him are all long dead and gone (as are undoubtedly some of my classmates, even), so I'll never know, but the memory remains...

Re the ASV, its sensors might enable it to avoid terrain which would make a capsize likely. About deliberately tipping it over, given the work that is being done towards weaponizing it, approaching it with malicious intent could become a dangerous thing to do. Throwing chains at power lines might be more fun with less risk. :-D

P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $2.802K 62.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94507 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.