GLN 2.78% 17.5¢ galan lithium limited

The reason I take exception to your posts is that they are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    The reason I take exception to your posts is that they are dishonest and misleading. Two weeks ago, you were like the Grinch waiting for Christmas:

"Separately, Friday was the 75 days since the EOFY, so they'll need to post their financials today, giving investors a good look at what the trade payables position was at 30 June." - Mondy

You knew the trade payables amount was actually $3,063,548 because you referenced the '30-45 days terms' which appears directly below it (oops!). However, instead of sharing my screenshot from above, which shows the correct amount, you choose to screenshot a (inappropriate) section where the payables amount 'appeared' larger that they actually were, just to better make your point. This is very sneaky and deceptive, taking GLN shareholders for fools.

Ultimately though, it doesn't matter and your point is mute either way. We are all well aware that the company has had to tap the ATM over recent months. We've all lived through it, so we don't need to relive it. We've been battered from pillar to post these last six months; its been brutal. But we have endured because we believe this company will one day be what it can be.

What I don't particularly appreciate is a non-holder who claims to have no financial interest in the stock, bringing up the ills of the past (deceptively, mind you) for sh#ts and giggles. And on a Friday afternoon within hours of the release ...WTF?

The broader question is: why? What's the 'go' here? What's the motive? Whats the agenda? Are you shorting GLN? or have you been crossed by management in the past and lost money, and this is some sort of personal vendetta?

If it is any or the above, I couldn't care less - just be honest about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.