CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Can somebody explain this to me or is this coincidental that our...

1. 322 Posts.
    Can somebody explain this to me or is this coincidental that our
    Executive Chairman is also the the founding director of the company who gives us a $5m Bridging fund in exchange for a lot of money and options.................is this legal?????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dr Paul D’Sylva Executive Chairman (appointed 13 February 2014)
    Qualifications PhD in Public Finance and Econometrics
    Experience Dr. D’Sylva is a founding director of Empire Equity Limited, where he has led
    and arranged a number of funding transactions since 2008 for a diverse range of
    resource and energy companies in equity, debt and structured financings on a
    proprietary basis as well as from a network of institutional funding pa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bridge Finance and Recapitalisation
    In February 2014 the Group executed a binding term sheet with UK corporate advisory firm Empire Equity Limited (“Empire Equity”) to provide $5 million bridge funding and undertake a broader recapitalisation and restructure of the Group and its
    financial arrangements.
    The Group received the $5 million bridge funding from Empire Equity and made key payments to current creditors and
    negotiated a 3 month standstill period to recapitalize the Group. The standstill period was subsequently extended to 15
    October 2014.
    Empire Equity and/or its nominees (the “Investors”) have invested in 7.5 million unsecured convertible promissory notes
    (“Notes”) with a face value of A$1.00 at a discounted issue price of A$0.6667 per Note and with a maturity date of 4 months
    redeemable upon successful completion of the Groups recapitalization. The Investors will receive a 6% fee on the
    Investment Amount as well as 70 million options, subject to shareholder approval, for providing the $5 million.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.