ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

@mickloff I've been really, really supportive of NSL but am no...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @mickloff I've been really, really supportive of NSL but am no pariah! cashisking was really mean and then there's the name calling that ensued by you and him because I mentioned that Sean and Cedric especially paid themselves HUGE wages and extras. I know myself in business to pay yourself first BUT you gotta be reasonable! Their monies are huge and when they failed to deliver the plant working last year in November and it's taken till just now for the thickener to be helping that plant to work properly, we've had no real income, in negative cash flow IMHO I recon they should not be paying themselves that kinda amount of money! Sorry but it's gotta be voiced! I don't want them blowing my investment! Right now we need restraint, bills need to be paid etc and it worries me that it's so over the top! Someone needs to say it and they need to read it! What are the Directors doing? Visiting once in a blue moon?This 5 million now will go into where? Where's the Chinese deal?? Are you honestly that happy with the annual report? You gotta let people voice their opinions but if you want to push me into becoming best buds with Jhurn then go ahead you're not making friends you're just making enemies! Not a good tactic mate. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.