ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Just for the record guys, I exited my LOT positions this week. I usually write when I buy, including price, and when I sell with price, hence doing it.

As I mentioned last week, shares which I bought for long term, my average was 19. I had done a few trading on LOT, mostly selling around high 20s. Last week I bought another lot at 24 for my trading. I exited that at 23.5 with a small loss. I exited my long positions as well at 23.5 which I bought at 19

Just around two and a half months back I started moving my complete portfolio into Uranium stocks. It has been an eventful ride. I bought LOT initially only, the long stocks I am talking about. Kept buying my trading stocks and was trying to play 15/20% swings.
    But as I mentioned last couple of weeks, unusual trading in LOT which thankfully a poster explained was due to merger. So comparatively, LOT has not made much big win. When the whole ride started, it was around 18/19c, so today to finish at 21.5 - is only around 15% or so. Other stocks are average still 50% up. So the merger kept the throttle on its neck and LOT holders have not enjoyed the big gains made by others.

So couple of reasons I got out. One I want to see how U sector goes for next few days and weeks. I am very positive about the sector in medium term, what I am not sure is the short term. Secondly, I wanted to put some coins in my other favourite sector - Lithium. It has had a terrible last 15 months or so. There are signs of bottoming, though I could be wrong, and it could continue to slide. But I thought I will never pick up the bottom, so wanted to move some funds there.

So I am sure I will be back, and who knows it could even be next week. I am not trying to bottom pick, so it does not matter at what price I buy LOT, as long as I can see an uptrend in place. In my Daily Reports this week I have been mentioning that I am exiting a number of U positions.

U sector is possibly in a best state it has been for as long as I know. Only thing which I am not sure of sometimes, is Supply squeeze. This phase is giving indication that there may be a Supply Squeeze happening soon, or already happening. But that data is still a black box - unfortunately that is how the U sector operates.

I wish everyone well and hope to be back soon. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.