LOT 0.00% 45.0¢ lotus resources limited

Ann: Annual Report & Statutory Accounts, page-35

1. 4,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    Just for the record guys, I exited my LOT positions this week. I usually write when I buy, including price, and when I sell with price, hence doing it.

As I mentioned last week, shares which I bought for long term, my average was 19. I had done a few trading on LOT, mostly selling around high 20s. Last week I bought another lot at 24 for my trading. I exited that at 23.5 with a small loss. I exited my long positions as well at 23.5 which I bought at 19

Just around two and a half months back I started moving my complete portfolio into Uranium stocks. It has been an eventful ride. I bought LOT initially only, the long stocks I am talking about. Kept buying my trading stocks and was trying to play 15/20% swings.
    But as I mentioned last couple of weeks, unusual trading in LOT which thankfully a poster explained was due to merger. So comparatively, LOT has not made much big win. When the whole ride started, it was around 18/19c, so today to finish at 21.5 - is only around 15% or so. Other stocks are average still 50% up. So the merger kept the throttle on its neck and LOT holders have not enjoyed the big gains made by others.

So couple of reasons I got out. One I want to see how U sector goes for next few days and weeks. I am very positive about the sector in medium term, what I am not sure is the short term. Secondly, I wanted to put some coins in my other favourite sector - Lithium. It has had a terrible last 15 months or so. There are signs of bottoming, though I could be wrong, and it could continue to slide. But I thought I will never pick up the bottom, so wanted to move some funds there.

So I am sure I will be back, and who knows it could even be next week. I am not trying to bottom pick, so it does not matter at what price I buy LOT, as long as I can see an uptrend in place. In my Daily Reports this week I have been mentioning that I am exiting a number of U positions.

U sector is possibly in a best state it has been for as long as I know. Only thing which I am not sure of sometimes, is Supply squeeze. This phase is giving indication that there may be a Supply Squeeze happening soon, or already happening. But that data is still a black box - unfortunately that is how the U sector operates.

I wish everyone well and hope to be back soon. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $824.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $1.060M 2.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132002 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 52116 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ 955324
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.