PPY 0.00% 0.8¢ papyrus australia limited

Thanks for your interest oz-wire Yes I did see the note you...

1. 34,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    Thanks for your interest oz-wire Yes I did see the note you mentioned on the share buy in of EBFC . While the P&L statements do not match at least The Balance sheets of the half yearly and annual report seem to line up with each other with around a fall in 1.2M in NAV over the 6 months .
    Hopefully Chikarowski will bring some order to the chaos .
    Going forward Would ne nice to see bar charts on how revenue is progressing on the quarterly reports .
    I see paper pulp is at an all time high of around US$1000 a tonne , I guess this is the major alternative raw material for making moulded containers (egg crate boxes etc) so PPY may be in a good space currently if they can get their raw material (banana trunks ) for free ..
    The plant they have leased can mould around 4000 pieces an hour , that is around 32Million parts a year at 90% availability I am guessing so ,if they could make egg crate boxes as an example and if an egg crate box for 12 eggs costs the buyer 50 cents (I am guessing from looking at local packaging prices ) then around $US16M a year in top line revenue is possible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.