SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

sit wherever you will, fact remains that i was willing to invest...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    sit wherever you will, fact remains that i was willing to invest in 30s, and not at 5c, because, well, let's have a look, it declined all way from 30s to being close to 5.
    fundamental is something an outsider can only largely guess, but the chart, well, the tape tells all

you're right on those "some of spectur's clients", and i invested in 30s precisely because of such clients they had, the army to start with, the council probably as i'm not sure of
    but, to grow to be a worthwhile company, just selling to such "some of spectur's clients" is not gonna save this company's ass.
    and i precisely know the political and other related concerns, i worked in the aerospace and defence industry boy, guess what, born in the wrong country will deny your application in getting certain jobs, and just forget about sourcing sensitive equipment from those regions. but again, just selling to such "some of spectur's clients" is not gonna save this company's ass.

spectur is but a another business, i never had the luck to run a company that big, but big or small certain principles apply the same way. as said, before see the real thing, not gonna invest any more money in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.