ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi guys, agree the coal potential is there at the moment then for how long as that has been due to the chinese shutting down their own mines, I believe? Following that the fact they have no money is a serious consideration for them to raise or not to raise as they have a canundrum over the future of coal prices.. will need to raise a serious sum and as pointed out will consider a partner I imagine.
    I dont really know how they would wriggle out of it and survive with the time lapse to production.
    At end of day a mate told me about the veroguard thing and that was the main game going forward as the coal assets appeared pretty marginal at best though really I cannot comment with any real knowledge.
    For me it was a trade that went wrong as I was of the understanding there would be a time lapse to trade the news to get my money back and maybe keep a few but there was no opportunity with the immediate suspension.
    That was crap in my view as Sholders got locked in for months...way, way too long imo
    Seems to me that it was always a pie in the sky and sky does not seem the limit anymore.
    I guess they are madly trying to shore something up but hey I have learnt you cant make honey out of dog s..t
    Your thoughts to appease my thoughts would be greatly appreciated
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.035(10.1%)
Mkt cap ! $29.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $26.15K 69.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3005 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 36471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.