CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Unfortunately, 'gsad' I think you're crediting our politicians who control the purse strings for the expenditure on building/repairing our roadways (a.k.a 'goat-tracks') with far too much sense.
    To me it seems they're far too preoccupied with getting their own backsides re-elected every couple of years to be overly interested/bothered with such trivial matters as using EdenCrete to actually improve the performance and longevity of our nation's roads.
    Besides, just where are they going to find all of the $$$$ required when we are now being constantly lectured by them every other day about the now totally parlous state of our national finances...?? Mind you, I noticed that didn't seem to stop them all from splashing the 'taxpayer's cash' on immensely important self indulgences like their grand old knees-up Canberra parliamentary ball that they all enjoyed last night.
    I think it doesn't take too much greymatter to see just why GS chose to focus EdenCrete's development efforts over in the good-ole USofA instead of here in OZtrailya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.