WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I am assuming that is how they play it, sure they cant be held...

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    I am assuming that is how they play it, sure they cant be held accountable but if they are shown to be using shareholders funds illegally than what is to stop shareholder holding them directly accountable, or go at one of brewers companies or trusts, seems way too easy that they can just walk away, and i am not sure why any new directors in their right mind would walk into this, they must be getting some sort kick back to put up a brave face and slowly watch it fall apart, keep an eye on them they may well pop up again in one of Brewers pump stocks that will come out in the next 12 months, watch for the same HC pump it gang that follow him around as well. interesting to note that Brewer also left VEC in a similar time frame with (job done) as his reason for leaving what an absolute wanker, suck as much out of a company as you can, then walk away and send in the sacrificial new directs to take their salary until the company is broke, VEC has not put out any quarterlies for 2019 so you can bet that if this does come out Brewers trusts, consultancy firms and PR companies will all still be getting cuts of what money they have left. it appears that over the life of WFE 10's of millions of dollars has been used up, and the company accrues 9 million dept in a year they were fully suspended for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.