SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Greeny0. We will have a September QR within 12 days and an AR...

1. 21,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2121
    Greeny0. We will have a September QR within 12 days and an AR very soon. But, from what I can understand negotiations are definitely proceeding and apparently "the gap" is closing. LNY IS prepared to go to a Land Council if it cannot be resolved directly, but, this will also cost and also take more time.
    The counterparty is aware of that and apparently does not want that to happen either, so, it seems that some ground has definitely been made towards a negotiated resolution.
    Everyone is in the same boat and everyone is losing money by mining not proceeding. Re the wet season, which, "could" stop all mining work, it has always been LNY's plan to mine as much as possible before the wet season and stockpiling as much as possible at the processing plant to maintain cash flow during that period.
    Everyone is frustrated by the delay, but, us shareholders have the final say, personally, we either rely upon what management IS trying to do, or try somewhere else. Frankly, there is NO other choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.