ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    I've copped $300 worth of parking tickets on the excavation mobs' trucks in the last week, most likely from an old neighbour calling the council. Pity they weren't parked on Church St, there's actually no parking restrictions there.
    Even had the previous owner turn up today to see what's happening, then tell me the bobcat had just dug up all their pets that were buried in the garden for the 35 years he lived here, haha!
    To top it off, also had an investigator rock up (with a tie mounted camera!), due to a neighbours' reports that I'm demolishing a heritage listed home!
    There's always that 1 neighbour, always a crazy old b1tch/bastard, every job, ever.
    Managed to get 27t in the 8th and final truck full today.. that's only an 8m3 truck though.. my Nor truck much bigger.
    I know it won't hold much longer, but if Nor are anywhere near 2c in 4 weeks, I will be topping the truck right up when I get settlement on an investment.
    I'm currently spending weeks trying to get something as simple a a lease renewal finalised. I need this renewal signed by the tenant (hopefully tomorrow or Friday), before my conveyancer can finalise the contract. My purchaser then won't sign until their solicitor goes over the contract, and they have instead signed some "intention to purchase" document.. which I believe means nothing.. (like and MOU)
    What I'm leading to is... No matter how many calls and texts I annoy agents and solicitors with, I still have no idea when I will even see the tenants' signature. I know they have a meeting tomorrow, but can't even confirm if the director is there to sign it.. and this is just 1 part of what I need to complete the sale.
    I'm suddenly seeing how it can take so long for Paul to get these deals done. They are no doubt seriously complex, and massive deals. I'm constantly hounding my agent/their solicitor/my conveyancer etc for something so simple. I imagine Paul wouldn't be able to hound these telcos, or they would just tell him to go away..
    But still... HOLLA WANTS TELCO DEALS ALREADY!!!
    Maybe he needs me to get them over the line!

Good to see you on here too, the lovely JoJo..
    Not sure why they deleted your post earlier either, I gave it a thumbs up!
    There seems to be a few of these "new" sudden blatant downers on here, with very few posts, recently started posting.. but they appear to have some knowledge or Nor threads and posters! You know what that means... accumulator?
    Someone is buying PLENTY in 1.5-2m lots.. and they are most likely on these threads.
    Last edited by Holla: 31/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.