NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders-NOR.AX, page-39

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    I will admit that my response was a mix of a smart a$$/churlish. I apologise for that. Whilst my messages delivery was perhaps poor, the sentiment is honest.

All my posts however have been consistent and honest. I have changed my sentiment on HC as it actually changes in my mind. I have held since last year. I was a witness of the pump up to 16c. And watched it go back down soon after to the 5s.

I knew I was not going to be left stranded on the next pump. I sold for a free-carry plus profit when it hit 11c.

As the saying goes, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

And as I have stated before, I will sell on the next pump. If there is a next pump.

I have zero capital at risk. So why would I sell now at 2.2c? if there is a small chance it could have another run.

It is akin to someone gave me a betting slip for $1 at 1000-1; why settled for the free $1, when I have a chance at $1000?

I put the chances of NOR success at greater than 1000-1. They have continually failed to meet deadlines and those announcements are "$@%!#@^". I cannot accurately describe the announcements as I wish because my post would probably get deleted.

So as I have next to zero faith in PO and NOR, why would my sentiment be "buy" or "hold" It is misleading.

Does my position make sense?

Are you holding because you are trapped? Seems it to me. If your fairy godmother offered your stake back now would you take it? What does success look like for you as a SH? Where do the see the SP?

For me, the name of the game in the spec end is about preserving capital. I also took some profits off the table in 2 other stocks this week. But with those I still have a "buy" sentiment, as I will top up again if there are retraces.

Good luck with your investment. I hope it works out for you.

All imo.

PS: INSEAD is the business school where PO attended.
    Last edited by growler1969: 31/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.