AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Well butcherboy I can see your point. But you know what...I did...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well butcherboy I can see your point. But you know what...I did sell some of mine closer to $5...but that doesn't excuse the company from continuing to cause shareholders grief from their continued postponements. You see I bought into this company with the knowledge that they were going to be in full production by December 2014....at least that is what the liars at the company told everyone. I would say rather than holding long term that this company has become a trade. If you have any experience with public companies, as I have, you would understand that keeping shareholders 'invested' in the company is the preferable situation. When you have traders coming in and out it doesn't make for a stable stock price. I think what we have started to see is larger investors looking at ways to trade, short, and manipulate the stock which is not good for Orocobre. You make think that disparaging my viewpoint somehow helps your position in the company, but I can assure it does not. You should be thanking me for asking the hard questions rather than posting fluff and cheer leading...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.