CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hey Winsome, nice post! Your comments epitomise the way it is...

1. 120 Posts.
    Hey Winsome, nice post! Your comments epitomise the way it is with speccies: " if it comes good for me then ill be very well rewarded, if not i've lost what i can afford...."

Like him or hate him (may he R.I.P) but Rene Rivkin implanted some fundamental trading rules in my mind and I try to , [...but not always.... ho hum :-( ] keep to those rules:

1) Don't invest what you cant afford to lose
    2) Make a good decision and stick with it

Unfortunately he wasn't the best at imparting and educating me with some succinct and foolproof exit strategy rules, but Kenny Rogers helped a bit there by equating investing with poker:

You've got to know when to hold 'em
    Know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away
    And know when to run

Every gambler knows
    That the secret to survivin'
    Is knowin' what to throw away
    And knowin' what to keep
    'Cause every hand's a winner
    And every hand's a loser
    And the best that you can hope for
    Is to die in your sleep"

I think there's something in all that for all of us (apart from the 'die in your sleep' bit. Anyway I intend to 'wake up' dead one day.)

We get sooo caught up in the complex science of investing that sometimes we forget the basic rules which ALWAYS APPLY!! But that's just my opinion!

....and this is why i have stuck with QBL since May 2014. I have weathered all the storms, forgiven them for their infantile excitement which caused some premature surges in their early days and lost people money (including me, on paper.....), forged through my pain and and impatience, and had to do a great deal of averaging-down and end up with many more eggs in the QBL basket than I originally intended; all because i still believe in them.

Just wish they would beg borrow or steal that MDL so they can give us all the other updates that hinge on it that we have been waiting so long for! OK, who do i have to sleep with?????

Just btw, there are Quarterlies due in 11 days........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.