CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

the domestic travel scenario was just a ball-park suggestion. It...

1. 120 Posts.
    the domestic travel scenario was just a ball-park suggestion. It may have been 4 trips of 2 weeks and it didn't consider international travel. I spend $10-20k every time I go to China (and its NOT all at Macau .....).

The point is that it's in the right area for a small developer who is on the verge right now. Did they overspend our money??? OR did they actually act very frugally and cut costs as much as they could??? We will never know, but remember that as the directors have skin in the game as well, every $ they waste comes out of their pockets in the long run as well and if investors all think they are wasting money we wont give them anymore and they go broke and have to sell off assets.

Apart from that, and yes, I am going to play the Jewish wildcard here:

Jewish people have a very long-standing record internationally as being extremely spend-thrift. They are fanstastic savers and tend not to throw away money. It's just not in their make-up.

Additionally, if a little bit of cream, when they travel, working for me, is the small price I have to pay to assist them make good decisions and deals which net me a fortune in the not too distant future, I'm onboard with that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.