SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

First thing I discovered after plenty of experiences riding a...

1. 42,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    First thing I discovered after plenty of experiences riding a boom and bust through GFC to current is never to assume things especially when I have done my research thinking I can use the research to predict the future. Long term isn't what it is cracked up to be and I should know all about riding boom and bust from my posting elsewhere on this forum. No smart alec here....

Worse one can do is start blaming the markets or the management and refuse to take one's action as part of that blame. the key is to have a flexible mindset. Dogmatic thinking like what Westcot have been posting will usually end up this way unfortunately. I should know since I had exactly the same mindset in the past.

Name me a poster with such conviction and able to start trading parcels to mitigate risk. They are more likely to average down to oblivion.

Have a look at the lithium stocks, the blue sky is over. The top dogs had theirs and it will suffer like all other bubbles that followed from Coal right through to Graphite. Know when to get in and out and leave the greed of multibaggers on the door step while planning the trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.