SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders-SDL.AX, page-94

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Donedeal.

My opinion is still that the SDL Projects are World Class, will not change my mind on that. Will not run those projects down at all. I am mainly replying to people who want to knock my input over the last 10 years.
    It makes no difference to the way I look and feel about the SDL Projects. Knockers of me and my research will not change my opinions on SDL Projects.
    I ask you again, what was wrong with my research on Cameroon, The Congo, **on, the Geology of SDL's projects, my Topographic research of SDL's projects, my reporting about the future(now reality) of the New Roads to be built from Cameroon going into The Congo Republic close to the Mbalam Project, my reporting of information passed on to me by certain people at SDL in the past and all other types of research I did and reported back to shareholders on HotCopper?

The investment side off SDL was not included in my research, never was no matter how you or anyone else wants to try to imply it was. Never suggested, asked or advised anyone to Buy or Sell, sentiment on HotCopper was always None. Never did I get into predicting the SDL share price. What is it that is so hard for you and some others to understand about what I posted about on the SDL Forum? Nothing to do with Investment, just research about iron ore and about information about the area of Central Africa.
    You and some others only want to talk about the investment side like Trading and Charting. I talked about Research. You find Trading and Charting interesting, I find Researching interesting. Why knock me because I have a different interest to you and some others.
    You could teach me things about Trading and Charting, I could teach you and some others a thing or two about Researching. As far as I am concerned, you need to research what the company is about before trying to understand what you are investing into.
    Cant make it any clearer to you and the knockers of me.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.