TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

I'm sitting out at the moment of most goldies waiting to jump...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I'm sitting out at the moment of most goldies waiting to jump back in at some stage. TIE is one of the few I'm eyeing to repurchase but I don't see how this can be interpreted as positive. They clearly state that there is some information they have which would result in unreasonable prejudice to the group. Generally companies don't withhold good information from the market as they are incentivised to keep the share price as high as possible. The risk with TIE was the structure of their deposit and whether the continuity of their modelling estimates reconcile with what is actually underground. The quarterly updates should give more clarity, until then the risk is there. If they can meet their DFS projections (which would be a first among recent gold producers) then this will re-rate. They have surprised already with the plant build, although some of that is the competence of the contractor who built the plant and has nothing to do with operation. I think it's reasonable to expect some hiccups going forward as the base case. Hopefully for the shareholders its absorbed by a rally in the POG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.