CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders , page-53

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Gee Buddy, I'm trying to work out, do I respond and add fuel to a post that has so many things wrong with it? or do I just leave it be????I'm not quite sure where to begin? Let me first say buddy, you can post exactly what you like, If i don't agree then I can counter your perspective and views with some of my own I believe.

Good to see you refraining from 'insults' etc because that is not what this is about so we agree on a few things already Buddy. You mention something about me whingeing? not sure you'll find too many whingeing posts from me ( but hey I might be wrong )I guess that's where a bit of research comes in, otherwise it all comes out factually up the creek.

Are we also going to get into the 'I've been with CDU longer than you argument' no we are not, that kind of boasting I think finished when I left school. Where else do you want to go? statements like 'all there in black and white, and 'everyone can see' are again just meaningless generic statements, akin to statements like 'everybody knows'

I also loved the 'attack is the best form of defence' sorry mate I can't even go there its just too silly. Oh go on then I will (lol) once again (a) I have nothing to defend and (b) if I were 'attacking' you, I would probably qualify each and every statement I made...so believe me Buddy, your posts are hardly what one could call heavyweight so don't warrant an 'attack' by me or I should think anyone else.

Buddy, I could go on mate but I seriously don't have the time, just enjoy the fact that the sp went up 11% and we may well have turned the corner. Of course you should still 'keep your eyes open' and yes 'once bitten twice shy' (what have you got there Aesops fables?) I am not even going to comment on the rest, I really am not...enjoy the weekend, I think we have a fantastic few weeks coming up...Keep that research going we might all just learn something.

Cheers to holders

Dossa

PS this is my last post on the subject Buddy, so you can have a right to reply...keep it factual.(lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.