MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Hi CJCC. Try GDN about 3 or 4 years ago. They did the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,329 Posts.
    Hi CJCC. Try GDN about 3 or 4 years ago. They did the consolidation and it re opened at 30c ,spiked to around 40c and then spiraled back to where it came from in a very short time. I may have the time frame wrong as I'm going from memory but it was within a very short time, certainly months when it was back near where it started. The point here is current shareholders got bent over big time. I jumped then at around 20c spitting chips only to see it dive way lower and it's been as low as 1c since. The only winners in this will be management who end up having numbers that look better at our expense. These decisions barely effect them. If we had contracts signed and the sp building maybe but to signal to the market you're doing it now just stinks.
    So what happens if they do the consolidation in a period where the sp is .001 instead of .002 or .003. It makes a huge difference between the sp being 2/4 or 6c. The whole proposal is just mad from where we are now and I certainly will be voting against it. I'm totally sick of all these fluff anns with flashy brochures. SHOW ME THE MONEY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.