ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders , page-54

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Don't get tooooo discombobulated sp3..

Thumbs are not about fact or rumour.

Remember the thumbs rating system is supposed to reflect the quality of the post,,, eg,,, play the ball, not the person

Many of my ''facts'' attract many thumbs down because many of my facts are painful to read. Facts must be backed up with supporting statements and references.

I'm much more interested in the facts that effect the sp sp3

Please don't confuse ''rumour'' ''suspicion'' ''probability'' ''imo'' etc with ''fact'' ''truth'' & ''Lie''

Heres' one of the above ,,,, ,, as of Oct 2nd 2011;

Ajanta posts on ESI ,, 70 posts,,,, esi,,,

How many posters register to post on ESI and why?

How many posters register after 1am ,, then post on ESI ?

Here's a fact,,,,

The only other nic registered that has posted exclusively on ESI threads,,,,, = Galtosks .

I had my suspicions re Ajanta's partial truth posts, the chronology of the nic activation in 2008 and the ''synergies'' re his dissing of Foz, Lazz, and RD, BUT ,, reserved ''suspicions'' until Galtosks posted.

If you check the paragraph writing style of the '' one and only'' Galtosks post with some of the longer Ajanta posts, there are strong similarities,,,, also,, Phrasing and syntax are much less formal, but that would be expected.

At that point one more line in the triangulation showed it's hand. ( If you look at my answers to Ajanta's posts directed at RD, it may make a little more sense )

Here's another fact,,,,

Both nics registered within hours of each other..

Heck,,, I know I registered late one night,,, but who registers after 1 am in the morning,,, and why ?,,, and then posts on ESI ??

If you do a comprehensive IP address check, there are distinct ''synergies'' that I would not expand upon here.

Just my thoughts to expand upon your fact and rumour gaff sp3.

After 40 yrs in my little govt agency,,,, fore warned = fore armed . Surprise attacks are so NOT fun...

fwiw,,, some of your posts in earlier Kosaphylic days displayed almost mirror imagery re Kos syntax.

Now,,,, similar hair styles aside,,,, I know you are not Kos,,,, because we have met,, so just to clear up where I am going with that statement, I am not implying Ajanta, Galtosks, and sp3 nics are one and the same,,, so as not to make a gaff similar to your Lazza wrigger multinic inference..

Cheers sp3. Your posts are indeed thought provoking and valued. Especially considering there have been references in your posts regarding statements paraphrased from the Annual report to shareholders,,, drawing comparisons to this board's absolute awareness of broken promises re ''shareholder value''

I believe this board of directors will NEVER hold share holders rights and values in contempt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.516K 507.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 21223977 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8115583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.