AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Number-dude,He is both kooky and at the same time majorly...

1. 167 Posts.
    Number-dude,

He is both kooky and at the same time majorly confident. One thing that all AKK shareholders and oppie-holders need to draw confidence from is that Richard Ian Cottee doesn't sit around navel-gazing and wondering "can I actually do it?". His mentality is more like "Well, this is what I'm going to do and who the hell is going to stop me? And also good luck to anyone who bloody tries!"

His self-belief is like a force of nature and can actually be a bit too much for more conservative types to handle but the Americans are very accepting of big bold flamboyant personalities so AKK and its mainly US management are a perfect fit for him.

One other thing...Richard doesn't just pull rhetoric out of a hat when he needs to make a speech or write a presentation. I reckon it took him about 15 mins to pen a first draft of that Chairman's address because he'd just be recording what he actually thinks and believes about AKK all of the time. And another 5 minutes to polish and spell-check it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.