RUB 0.00% 1.0¢ rubicor group limited

Any shareholders out there joining me in voting AGAINST the 2...

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Any shareholders out there joining me in voting AGAINST the 2 Board recommendations at this years AGM?

No way is Renumeration being paid by this mob acceptable - We've had a $60M loss (allbeit clearing the decks with writedowns, in real cash terms we still lost nearly $1M).

The 3 non-executive Directors met 12 times a year and collected $338191 between them! Now if it takes 100 hours each month to do their work (highly unlikely), their fees represent nearly $300 an hour! Given it is more likely their "work" takes each of them 10 hours a month, they're probably pocketing $1,000 an hour.

The CEO only made $737,421 this FY, down from $1.3M last FY - poor girl, I'm sure she works very hard but she has never ever managed to turn a profit! The CFO's pay was down from $685K to $381064!

I see the Chairman tells us they all have dropped their fixed salaries by 10%, whoopee doo, I'd suggest they should all work for nothing until they make their shareholders some money!

No way will I vote to keep any of the current Directors ever, they're useless!

Will the sp ever get to 2c, and why oh why did I ever buy into this rabble?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.