ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders , page-11

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Muguts

Mark Donnison at MLA was away until Monday of this week. The Q&A report should be released this week sometime I believe, pending sign off by both boards

As for the nothing of significance till end of month, I would say 50:50 on this. Obviously the US negotiations are what everyone is holding their breath for, but remember we still have QLD Health and RPA domestically, potential other trials not yet disclosed and maybe a South American update.

Medica should open some more channels and give valuable exposure to Asian distributors, another very large market.

IMO it is extremely positive that Geoff Daily is returning via the US, as from what I understand he is the technical guy there. If he can secure and bring home an MOU, HOA or some clinical trial agreement, perfect result.

As for the current share price, again, all I can say is lemmings IMO ? The stock was this price prior to any US or Latin American major negotiations, Medica, QLD Health, RPA trial and the appointment of a world class China manufacturer.

The downside from here is very limited IMO as we are fully funded for what looks like another 12 months. I very much doubt anyone would be selling lower than this giving the amount of irons in the fire. Should see some healthy buying leading up to mid November IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.