ASZ 0.00% $1.63 asg group limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders , page-3

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 473
    Benson, you and I are only posters here who can get over theist actions of ASZ repositioning itself . The company is aggressively growing again while many of its peers will have flat or declining earnings .

Under continuous guidance ASZ have advised they have more contracts being finalised and we know they are writing off all those costs of winning as they are incurred . The first half of this year should see a clearer picture emerge and a better understanding of the value of the new contracts I with the company having slashed costs at same time .
    And new Federal Government will embrace new world efficiency ....they have stated clearly that public service numbers are going to be slashed and that is fully compatible with New World computing ....only question for me is how far ahead of the rest of the industry is ASZ ?

My opinion is staying on hold as I clearly cannot time when institutions will work it out but the fact that buyers have outweighed sellers for weeks now and way 36 cents held and now 38 is behind current trading, I am relaxed and confident that the 42 cent level will be penetrated this month and by year end we will be happy chappies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.