ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Admittedly I was very wrong with what I said about travel/admin expenses and would really wish to be able to delete those comments if I can.

I will flag my own post to delete them. Net travel increases was only $0.04m, my sincerest apologies to management.

Travel expenses:
    FY13 was $0.18m
    FY12 was $0.14m

In regards to capital raise, it's just simple maths and common sense. LBT historically operated with $3m~ working capital buffer.

We finished FY13 with $0.8m cash at the end of FY13 which is not a sufficient/comfortable amount of working in the current R&D cycle. We are in the dark regarding timing of future payments as it is outcome base not time based.

The $2m JV signing fee will be churned up by any taxes and the current burn rate below only increasing as we strive to reach outcomes:

FY13 net decrease in cash= -$2.1m
    FY12 net decrease in cash= -$0.4m

I'm just saying that previous quarterlies have been very light with the details. Q1 cash will look outstanding given the $2m payment.

May all be proven wrong if management guidance is that we are very close to the first APAS milestone payment.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.