TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Since PS departed the share price has doubled. The " new" team...

1. 80 Posts.
    Since PS departed the share price has doubled. The " new" team is doing a fabulous job for us shareholders. Their options are incentives for the share price to continue to rise and a reward for all their hardwork, most of them are always away from their families travelling, finessing a likely lucrative partnership deal that is going to take this company to great heights, in return line our pockets. IMO they deserve every cent. Stephen Denaro has enormous responsibities, managing cash flow, hedging, paying out our millions each month for ph 3 etc etc. I for one wouldn't want a " cheque writer managing my company with 20 million in the bank! On another note theAGM to be held in Sydney....... could the reason be that a vote will be needed on an "unknown"........most of the major shareholders are based in Sydney, would be a smart way of killing 2 birds with one stone, strike whilst the irons hot!!! On the issue of the share price I'm tipping 70 cents today and 80 by months end. That is dependant on what happens with fonda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.