TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders , page-14

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    495,000 options. At the time of issue they had a fair value of 16.39c (i.e. shareprice at time of issue less exercise price).

That is around $80,000.

Sure the stock has gone up since exercise and the options are worth a lot more now but they can only be exercised in March 2014.

In life you get what you pay for. I for one want to recruit the best Group financial Controller as we possibly can. Sure the lifeblood of this company is in the lab but we all know you cant just run a business without financial discipline because running a listed company is a complex business.

Budgeting, regulatory hurdles, cashflow management, treasury functions, tax and legal reporting, management reporting. Want Tracey to do the R&D claim to the ATO? Or review a licensing agreement? Or analyse Dr Reddy's profit payments? Or prepare Annual Reports and Board papers?

Saying that a Group Financial Controller just signs cheques completely underestimates or misunderstands what they do. Im not sayig though that Tracey doesnt comparatively deserve more.

I know in my business they get paid a lot more than this bloke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.