SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders , page-2

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337

Through this report, the Board seeks to provide an update to its Shareholders and the market on the results achieved for the 2013 financial year (ended 31 December 2013). It should be noted that the Group's financial year runs from January to December each year.

Dividends
    The directors have declared an unfranked final dividend of $283,043 (0.06c per share) to be paid on 30 April 2014 (2012: $nil). The Directors have taken into account the underlying performance of the business, its continuing strong cash generating capability and the positive outlook for 2014 in making the decision for
    dividend payment.
    The dividends are calculated at 25% of average profits after date of successful IPO, which is in line with the Company’s prospectus.

I've made comment here to draw attention to a number of things:

1. Clearly the company has an eye on the wording of the prospectus.
    2. The share price at the time of this release was 26c!
    3. The cash held was $27.9 million - lower than today.
    4. Clearly the financial year runs from Jan to Dec, so regardless of the wording in the prospectus regarding the actual intended date to declare or not, there is still the 25% of NPAT for the financial year that could only be addressed around about now.
    5. The dividend was clearly a FINAL dividend which is clearly related to the EOY and not an interim which would have been in September given the Jan to Dec financial year

Good Luck To All Holders I personally have a mixed feeling for what is about to come down the pipeline but am still more positive then negative and really want to feel bullish again, either way we'll all have a very much clearer picture of what this company is about in relation to us investors.​
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 26/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.