CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-8

1. 303 Posts.
    Hussy, this is what your new MD wants, get rid of the mum and dad investors and have institutional investors placed onto the register only according to his share consolidation explanation. Don't give them the statisfaction unless the money placed into this dead in the water organisation is needed.

Unfortunately the the massive money and options deal due to the ex chairman approval of such arrangements is so protected that effecting a removal by way of first strike at the on coming AGM is not possible, they have also now provided further 6 million ring of protection based on most recent capital raising managed by DJ Carmichael, an organisation that I have very ----------- -------- --------

this MD has increased his multi million bank account status from CTP alone, yet this so called supper MD has IMHO failed in many aspects, the share price supports my concern as does the rape of the long term shareholders appreciation.

Bu but butI have been saying all along that the top 20 was piddle poor in strenght, had MD not hopped into bed with Carmichael once again, his muti million dollar deal thanks to your ex chairman could have come undone, so it begs the question, why was the CR done weeks way from the AGM, and for who's benift was it for, certainly not mine, grrrrrrrrrrrr.

get even, vote no to the remuneration and send a very clear message to this rejuvenated board of eight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.999K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 355000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.