LYC 3.00% $6.86 lynas rare earths limited

i suppose that it is hilarious from one perspective, and that's...

1. 7,404 Posts.
    i suppose that it is hilarious from one perspective, and that's ok - as long as there is also an acknowledgement from another equally valid perspective, that it is not

"They have all had a go at it.."
    a go at what exactly?
    no matter how much you wave a stick at debt, it doesn't go away.

thanking goodness that i eventually woke up to this
    otherwise could have easily thrown more money that, i couldn't afford to lose, at it.
    yes, there is no limit to how stupid we can choose to be.
    imo, the primary reasons that the company still exists is so that managers and instos can get paid and, perhaps, vulture securement of operations
    i'm sure that many sucker LYC retail shareholders will, at least experientially, know the difference between these entities, and themselves.

From the report
    "I now believe we are strongly positioned for the future and your Board is
    confident of our current position and of the opportunities ahead to increase shareholder value."

so what year was that?,
    and at roughly what share-price (as a percentage of today's share-price)?
    and remember that the lowest a share price can go is not 0.001 cents, because a share consolidation(s) can be arranged and hence (with the smoke and mirrors removed), the share-price effectively falls into a bottomless 'pit'.
    folks think they can only lose what they invest, but statistically-speaking there is a new sucker born that is easily lured into the rinse and repeat machine.

even after hurting my head trying to decipher the words of some rare earth expert and laughing at some index called the rare earth leaders index, and how comparatively irrelevant such things were to retail investors in this particular company, i still may have bought once more because of seeing what i hoped for, rather than the pink elephant, and it's giant pile of poop, in the middle of the lounge floor.

some lyc investors should be very amazed.
    amazed at their gullibility and stupidity
    Last edited by Sarcophagus: 28/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.86
Change
0.200(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.90 $6.72 $35.19M 5.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1605 $6.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 65562 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.86
  Change
0.200 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.72 $6.90 $6.72 1399403
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.