FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Too much heart Hard, I will have Man's take on the longer the...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Too much heart Hard, I will have Man's take on the longer the prognosis, the greater the result. The defining point has already been achieved, and you'd be the first to agree. The confidence in house, appears to be greater than that of the persons that own a partial of it.

Excitement has already plateaued, and with the current OP, and market assumption, direction is very difficult to promote. This bull has just has just entered the gate, had it's knads tied ( by superior authority) and is ready to be released into play . Gaffa tape and all, this cowboy beater has only one direction (pardon), and has the backing of two formidable leaders, that have never looked like back paddling from a discovery, too a quick response appraisal. What more could one want in the semi gloom, that articles daily.

We can all want, but once again in a period of doubt, and uncertainty, this little battler continues to hold stability. Look across the board today, once again, and many a time in the past, we fared exceptionally well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.