TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Agreed Deme. I also had the chance to have a great hour long...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Agreed Deme.

I also had the chance to have a great hour long chat with WR prior to him departing again for OS. I think with Ebola looking like it is about to retreat to managable levels - and the ongoing behind the scenes work of management, we will get back to seeing the regular announcements (hitting expected timeframes) that we were privileged to prior to Ebola and the IO decline.

I also liked the mention one of the recent posts where timing (to market) - in relation to IO price was discussed. It is definitely to our advantage that if IO prices are fluctuating that we are not producing at the low and have a chance to produce at the peak. With our project being relatively new we were never going to get to market at recent peaks (and if we were producing at that time and then the price tanked it would be a tough position to be in). We do however have a chance to prove our resource, viability in a tough market and build to production alongside an IO price that could potentially rebuild from current lows.

Now its just up to WR and the team to expand the resource, nut out some shared infrastructure (to further increase our viability) and for Liberia to be declared Ebola free.

Expecting good catalysts for SP growth over the coming weeks.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.