VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

You can't blame vms for your investment choices. We all had the...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    You can't blame vms for your investment choices. We all had the opportunity to sell at 50 cents when it became clear that this group would take action. If you can remember the share price dipped to the 20s and then retraced.
    I refer you to scott Jordan's words. Sell all your shares or you will lose all your money....not sure if that was his exact words but that was his meaning. I for one took the risk that it wouldn't be the case and we would be an iron ore miner. I saw an opportunity to retire early. With what eventuated with continued sttt court action and government inaction and the commodity cycle downturn vms is at 2.7 cents I'm obviously not retired now lol.
    Now you can go blaming scott Jordan's ftroop ,the government and vms management but who really is at fault? I blame myself firstly for not staying more diversified....I had half vms and half LNG and put all my risk money into vms because at that stage LNG didn't have a gas supplier. Playing with penny shares is high risk and with what has happened it shows you what high risk means....vms has always been high risk and still currently is. So stop blaming management and the rest of the world for your investment decisions. It makes it easier to accept what has happened. You and I made a bad choice with this investment. It's good buying now but wasn't at the price We paid.
    I understand your pain
    Pete
    Last edited by peteey: 06/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.