ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Great news for all of us and NSL. "Another economy proving...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Great news for all of us and NSL.  

"Another economy proving resilient and one that we believe will prove a fertile one for investment over the next decade or so is India. The Indian economy is relatively insulated to the problems plaguing economies such as Brazil and China"

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 4.34.03 pm.png

We are bullish on India and after selling down our Global Opportunities portfolio holdings earlier this year our intention is to increase Indian exposure. The economy now is the fastest growing of the larger countries in the world even exceeding China. India will also become the most populous country and I think is at a similar stage to where China was ten years ago. As the country develops, an emerging middle class is going to drive the economy.

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 4.35.30 pm.png    

The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) is forecasting India to be the fastest growing large economy over the next two years, pegging GDP to grow upwards of 7.2 percent per year. Earlier in September the OECD upgraded its view on India, citing composite leading indicators (CLIs) that point to “growth firming.”

I can not find a stock on the ASX better placed, with a great management team with this much going for it IMO

Source: The information above regarding India has been sourced from Fat Prophets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.