SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

The real issue that needs an answer here is why was so much...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    The real issue that needs an answer here is why was so much money spent on trying to get a JORC resource at Guchab in 2012-103. We had nearly $ 10 million in cash then and three high priority projects at Border/Toggenberg, Kaskara (which I think is a Tsumeb look alike and potentially a company maker in its own right) and Guchab (which I also think has heaps of potential). All of these targets are compelling!!!

Why did we not spread the $10 million over all three projects and why was the logical and systematic regional exploration approach, we are now seeing the company follow not adopted back then?? The answer to these questions probably lies in the detail of the initial purchase Guchab agreement and the priority of the minority party in wanting a JORC resource proved up.

Now we are high potential project rich and cash poor, as a matter of urgency we need to both get some bona fida JV partners in to advance what I think are incredibly attractive projects and/or raise some capital and this time apply it in the areas that will give the greatest benefit to ALL shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 634370 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 697500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.