IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

We are no experts, but we use valuation tools to help us make a...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    We are no experts, but we use valuation tools to help us make a more informed decision which u seem to be lacking and don't possess any methods. It helps enormously though to know what one is talking about as you will make less mistakes and have more winners. And I completely disagree with your comment that most analysts valuations on technology stocks turn out to be incorrect. The reason why it's difficult to value stocks in the early stage growth is because of the uncertainty and the ever changing landscape. It's definitely much harder to predict future revenue and growth never min NPAT but u can get an idea and the gist of where they are heading. To be more accurate one needs to be ahead of the game and know the intricacies of a number of factors such as the industry, the business, the management etc.

I don't think you quite grasp the concept of company valuations and to suggest that an analyst, because he might do a valuation modelling on a company, he might get rich on it? You are an amateur. We simply provide an insight and use assumptions to derive a valuation, it doesn't mean the market will automatically move the share price to meet it. If it was the case yes, I'd be on an island relaxing by now. If it only where that simple. The market like I've said before is independent of analysts valuations.

And I understand way more than what yo seem to deliver on a regular basis with your uniformed pots, with inaccuracies and complete rubbish.

And stop with the Fortumo and Bango already, as it offers very little in way of comparisons at this stage. MBE is making it's way in the world, growing its business and finding growth in a competitive world. Who knows how big they might get of if they'll succeed but again lets go on what we have been drumming into your rejective mind, facts. And they are that MBE is growing strongly as last quarter has shown, unless that changes then I'm happy to keep upholding how the business is travelling.

Let us judge MBE's success in another 9 months. And if you are a fairly astute investor and like the industry and see growth, You'd probably own both of MBE and CM8, kinda hedging your bets.

disclaimer: I do (but I choose not to post on CM8 thread)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.