ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I have bought and sold along the way, there have been numerous...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I have bought and sold along the way, there have been numerous times it's been oversold where i've picked them up then just waited for material news or broker pump to exit

This is no different IMO - stock is well under last raise price, people are assuming low newsflow means low deal flow and pricing it accordingly. Will only take one significant US purchase order or agreement of similar nature elsewhere and the heads should multibag alone which would see the options well in the money

Been watching the last few days and the stock has gone from being dumped into 0.5c and offered 0.1c on both ALTO and ALTOA to now 0.6c being line wiped and both the options being bid up. I find it a little coincidental the sudden interest in both after they have just paid next round of corporate advisory fees in the form of 0.5c options

So if I was to guess, I would say some form of newsflow, report, research or similar is on the horizon and they want to get set. I note they are only exercisable based on performance milestones

If ALT stays true to form, it should push above 0.8c on next round of news (putting placement takers in the money) and remove the overhang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.