FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-46

1. kkw
    7,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702

I must say that I was in the "all or nothing" camp. But after reading Malcy's last tweet, I was a bit pulled down by his comment "as best it can be in view of the circumstances" which sort of suggest that a compromise has been done.

However, after reading the report, I felt that FAR must know that their case is solid; and prepared to go all the way, so why compromise? However, (we know now, all subsequent to the yearly report) that it's in the gov't hand. So the decision has been made and we can do no more. If we are all PO with the silence, then may be we'll take consolation that PC must really be even more PO, paying for bills and knowing that there is a chance it could all go to the benefit of others.

Our 35% (hopeful) is being free carried by WPL until the PE is being paid for. That is just fantastic! The other bit I really like is that it doesn't matter how much better the field turns out to be, it's still at $440 mil
    for the 35%.

Let's also hope that the potential of fronting up in a French Court dirty their pants.

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.