FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-63

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Look in staff amenities with the tea and biscuits that's where it's been hidden

Do you really think they have spent millions? we haven't got to the OJ Simpson level yet that's a long way off. Look forward to the YouTube video of PC trying on the glove only to find it does fit as he is as guilty as OJ and COP is.

As I stated last year, this case is very straight forward. A simple case of proving the facts

1. what does the agreement say?
    2. did FAR comply with the agreement?
    3. did COP comply with the agreement?

Once you have answered the three questions above it is clear what the outcome should be. So far it appears that FAR has at every opportunity complied with the agreement unlike COP, which will not sit well within any legal proceedings.

If you believe the PE issues is an non event after todays reports I suggest you start shorting the hell out of FAR as you could be on a winner, but if your wrong lookout things can turn very quickly both ways.

As previously posted: if COP believed FAR could not PE 1%, 5% or 35% why didn't they simply restart the clock and it would have been done and dusted 6 months ago, either they thought they didn't need to or were afraid to, regardless both has worked in FAR's favour because if your a shareholder and also believe that FAR couldn't or shouldn't PE any part of the 35% then management have turned nothing into something that might hold a large monetary value. Has anyone said well done management keep it up?

IMHO, IHNI

Zip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.