RNY 0.00% 0.5¢ rny property trust

Not very happy actually Milesy. I clearly got this one wrong....

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Not very happy actually Milesy.

I clearly got this one wrong.

Arrived at the airport today to be down over $30k on this stock. I went big on this under 3c and now Im also hurting from this stock like many others are.

Thanks for the details in the email. I spoke to the company in June and they also told me the original forecast was valid. They also said Acore were not very concerned the covenants were not being met, and were pretty relaxed with their position with the portfolio. This gave me the impression no extra interest charges were being charged by acorn due to breach of covenants.

I am very surprised the properties could only achieve 15% to 50% of the valuation prices since they are well below purchase price and the occupancies on 4 of the 5 properties are pretty solid (especially if Lockheed Martin renew at 55 Lindbergh blvd).

It has been announced that the Acore properties could not settle until the third quarter of this year to prevent early payment penalties, so I assume serious marketing for the properties began May/June.

I can't say much else for now but dreams of a quick double are fading. As it looks Ill be happy to get my money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.