CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-17

1. 1,840 Posts.
    I think that although the share price is low and there is very little action at the moment, the fact they have built the net assets of the company up to a $10m valuation + a profit of $911,000 may justify the decision to give themselves a bonus.

They have obviously bought up big time in the company in the past and both haven't sold a single share and still have massive shareholdings, so the faith in the company and all of its investments from the directors perspective appears to be still quite high.

It is unfortunate that we have to endure this low share price and play the waiting game due to the fact that the majority of our investments (minus RFN although something is obviously in the works over there since a horrid and dormant period of time) are not currently listed and are still currently being built up and in the pre-IPO/listing phases of raising money etc, however you know how I feel when it comes time to push the button and for these investments to finally list and our investments will have a concrete valuation attached to them.. I think the share price will be much higher than what it is currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.