NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

I hope you are right as far as getting in before the election!...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I hope you are right as far as getting in before the election!

Sounds like they will to me

My hope is whichever major party is elected can govern in their own right, one would think Labor is going to be decimated given they are responsible for the instability in the grid in SA. Best case scenario is the greens are not required to form government in any way either as science and fact will be thrown out the window for any new project, let alone this one. If Xenephon's team are required to form government then this project is also a near certainty - I've read multiple excerpts of his speeches online for the past 12 months about the need for gas fired power station in the sates north, and gas as a transition fuel etc.

I think the average South Australian will look at this project favourably and see it as a no brainer, as it will more or less replace the Pt Augusta Power Station base load, although Tom and Jerry would have us believe that their batteries and solar thermal plants will save the day .... when pigs fly ha ha

While I have no proof of it - I am certain the view to widen the scope of the project at Shanghai Electrics instigation to include Clean Coal, Solar and/or Wind was actually something whispered in LCK's ear by Koutsantonis to appease his ultra lefty greens mates if this becomes politicised through the election campaign

Time will tell.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.