FRM 4.76% 10.0¢ farm pride foods limited

It would have been nice to have some additional commentary about...

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    It would have been nice to have some additional commentary about the land purchase. All that is mentioned is the price c/w sheds - but no indication of the approx number of birds, or impact on production numbers. It would have been nice to have a statement "Approx. xx% increase in eggs produced from 1Q18"... Otherwise there is no way that SH's can gauge the impact of the purchase on production, revenue or estimated profits. $2M is a significant amount of EBITDA or profit, so I for one would like some further information here. I am happy that they are building more farms though, better way of growing the company than buyback or divvy - will be interesting to see how the market reacts though.

Presumably they have factored in additional production into the 20% reduction in EBITDA in FY18 - which is a little concerning as baseline numbers / egg produced must be >20% reduction.

Happy holding this one, the partnership with Oritain IMO will continue building Farm Pride into the premium provider of eggs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $14.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $68 680

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1736 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 167026 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.