LPE 3.85% 13.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Chairman’s Letter I am pleased to be able to report a successful...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1575
    Chairman’s Letter
    I am pleased to be able to report a successful year, our first full year, for LPE – a year of growth.
    On the operational side, LPE provided energy in excess of 107 GWh  to over 200 communities, predominately in SE Queensland. This is a wonderful achievement given that we commenced operations from small beginnings in 2016. This is also significant in that it was achieved 14 months ahead of managements forecast.  
    Management and its team have a strong commitment to driving sales.  In addition to communities being billed there are close to 115 communities contracted and in the pipeline to under management which will increase our revenue generating contracts to in excess of 200 GWh when connected in the near future.

Pulling this part of the Chairman's letter apart a little gives a few positive hints, LPE normally averages .5 GWh/conversion as shown in 107 GWh and over 200 communities. Now compare 115 communities converting to reach excess of 200 GWh, a minimum of 93 GWh gain. Now averaging .8 GWh/community, which implies more of the longer term larger conversions will complete in this period. I recall an email from Ben Chester stating some conversions take 4 weeks and others 40 weeks, (in reference to the capital raise (15/2/17) conversion pipeline of 117 GW). Today 32 weeks have now passed so some of those larger 40 week conversions are due in the next 8 weeks.

Near future is a somewhat vague term, but certainly implies soon and 3 months have now passed, so fair to consider it very near future now.
    SourceURL:https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/in-the-near-futureIn the near future definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
    If you say that something will happen in the near future, you mean that it will happen quite soon.

It is a bit of a risk to over analyze a phrase, but I am convinced an accelerated conversion rate is  indicated. Along with the staffing currently in place being sufficient, to cover administration up to 200 GWh under management. Most of the margin on new conversions will go straight to the bottom line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.