AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Now that we have a gauge on truthful timing on the different...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Now that we have a gauge on truthful timing on the different sectors from Dirk perhaps he's just allowing those timeframes to elapse like we all probably should. It's just a pity the over promise and under deliver communications aren't being blamed for the reduction in SP, we've had heaps of posters on these threads telling us that that's their reason for selling, it seems some still aren't taking responsibility for not hitting their ridiculous targets of the last few years.
    We can only hope Dirk keeps telling the truth and isn't pressured into making announcements that don't materialise.

This company has great products with a very bright future if shareholders are treated how they should be as part owners of a company with huge potential, without that selling will continue in my opinion, nobody should forget what we've been told previously and who profited from it and who has had to sell out due to targets, licensing deals and announced contracts not coming to fruition.

I'm a strong believer in this company and will be holding for years to come as that's how long business takes to become great, let's just hope Dirk can keep it heading in the right direction without it having to be built on incorrect announcements and timeframes.

Cheers.
    Last edited by melastcracker: 03/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.